Accessibility Statement for this Startup Coffee Online Store
Startup Coffee Co. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Startup Coffee Co. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Startup Coffee Online Store:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Startup Coffee Online Store is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Additional accessibility considerations
We continually strive to provide an accessible website shopping experience conformant with WCAG guidelines to allow access to information and communication technology (ICT) under guidelines established in U.S. Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and Section 255 of the Communications Act. Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied Level AAA Success Criteria wherever possible.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Startup Coffee Online Store. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Startup Coffee Online Store:
- Phone: +1 (773) 467-7907
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: Budgetpath Inc. dba Startup Coffee Co., 228 W US Highway 30 STE 171, Schererville, IN 46375
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Startup Coffee Online Store is designed to be compatible with modern assistive technologies.
The Startup Coffee Online Store is not compatible with:
- Desktop web browsers older than 3 major versions.
- Mobile devices or operating systems older than 5 years.
Accessibility of the Startup Coffee Online Store relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Startup Coffee Co. assessed the accessibility of the Startup Coffee Online Store by self-evaluation using the following tools:
- WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool, a suite of web tools and browser plugins for ensuring website accessibility
- PAVE PDF Accessibility Validation Engine, a web tool for ensuring PDF document accessibility
- ANDI Accessible Name & Description Inspector
- TPGI Color Contrast Analyser (CCA), to evaluate compliant and accessible color contrasts
Please note: these accessibility claims have not been independently verified.
This statement was last modified on 2 May 2021.